The Center for Integrated Manufacturing Studies at RIT houses many programs
and centers that share CIMS' 170,000 square foot facility. The contact information
and directions below relate to numerous centers and programs, including the National
Center for Remanufacturing and Resource Recovery (NC3R), the Systems Modernization
and Sustainment Center (SMS), the Sustainable Systems Research Center (SSRC), the Center
for Excellence in Lean Enterprise (CELE), the Manufacturing Technologies Program (MT),
the Imaging Products Laboratory (IPL), the Occupational Safety and Ergonomics Excellence
Program (OSEE), and CIMS Training Programs.
Rochester Institute of Technology
Center for Integrated Manufacturing Studies
111 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5608
Phone: (585) 475-5101
Fax: (585) 475-5250
Projects & Research:
Phone: (585) 475-5385
Fax: (585) 475-5455
Phone: (585) 475-6091
Fax: (585) 475-5455
Web address: CareerZone
Press Relations and News Services:
Workplace Ergonomics Laboratory (WEL):
Phone: (585) 475-5807
Driving Directions to RIT
View RIT's maps and directions
page. This page allows you to request directions and also provides
directions from the Greater Rochester International Airport and the New York State Thruway.
It also provides information regarding public transportation in Rochester.
Map and directions to CIMS once on the RIT campus
Directions to offices inside the CIMS building
- From Jefferson Road, enter the campus at the main RIT entrance.
- Proceed straight, and obtain a parking pass at the Visitor Information Center.
- Return to the circle with the flags, taking the third right onto Andrews Memorial Drive.
- Go through two stops signs.
- Proceed on Andrews Memorial Drive until you come to an intersection at the left, next to an RIT CIMS sign.
- Turn left, and drive straight toward the CIMS building (the Louise Slaughter Building, #78).
- Visitor parking is in Lot T on your right.
- To get to the CIMS' main office (suite 1000): From the CIMS building main vestibule,
proceed to your left, and take the hallway on your left.
CIMS' main office is at the east end of the building.
- To get to NC3R office (suite 1220): From the CIMS building main vestibule,
proceed to your left, and take the hallway straight ahead. At the end of the hall, take a right. Suite 1220 is on your immediate left.